Innovator 56'' Outdoor Alexa Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit
The Smafan Innovator 56''smart ceiling fan is a perfect balance of performance and modern design. With a dimmable LED kit with 3 light settings: Cool, Neutral and Warm, 10-speed whisper-quiet DC motor, Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri enabled, Innovator will fit perfectly any indoor or outdoor space.
Note:Not being required a wall switch.
- ANGLED MOUNTING:Max 25°~27°angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR:10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES:Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL:Delivers 5800 CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION:Use the remote and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION:Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT:Ideal size for indoor and outdoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms,kitchen and patio.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- 6'' and 12” downrods.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 30Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 56”
- 5800 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1962 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Includes 6'' and 12” downrods for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.For greater ceiling angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 22 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3757 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 173 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.