The Carro Home Ranger Smart Ceiling Fan collection is a perfect balance of high-performance and modern design. Ranger Smart Ceiling Fan blends elegantly into its surroundings while providing a cooling effect and strong airflow that large indoor living spaces need.
Carro Home Ranger Smart Ceiling Fan includes a sleek silver finish motor case, an integrated 3000K LED light kit with warm soft white. Ranger’s energy-efficient and completely silent motor provides a comfortable environment for any indoor spaces. The smart fan features smart wall control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant, but not included) to set fan preferences.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent AC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcut.
- 3-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- The integrated LED light kit produces warm soft white light.
- Silver finish motor hub and black fan blades.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor use only.
- 3-speed reversible AC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Standard and angled mounting system.
- Smart Wall Switch.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 50 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 2899 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1050 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 3000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app with the Carro Home Smart Switch (Included in the box).
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 34 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $9 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2,899 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 86 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 3-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates based on typical use, excluding lights.