Artemis 52'' 10-speed Ceiling Fan with Remote and Reversible Fan Blades
This Artemis 52''ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with black finish, use elegant Plywood blades and compatible with LED bulb(Not included). The fan features remote control.
- ANGLED MOUNTING:Max 25°~27°angle,an extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR:10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL:Delivers high airflow 4490 CFM without noise.
- EASY CONTROL FUNCTION:Full function remote to control the fan speed and the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION:Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT:Ideal size for indoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms and kitchen.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Plywood Fan blades
- Assembled with 6''inches Down Rod
- Includes 3 x E12 bulb base, compatible with 3 x Max.25-Watt bulb (not included)
- Product Width:52''
- Fan Wattage:25 W
- Speed Options:10
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off, reverse function
- Downrod Lengths:Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.For greater ceiling angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Mounting:Flat or sloped ceilings 8ft or taller.Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Material of blades:Plywood(Ultra-light & Durable)
- Input power:120 VDC,60 Hz
- Number of Blades:5
- Airflow:4,490 CFM
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- energy Use: 14 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2643 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency:192 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.