Artemis 52'' 10-speed Ceiling Fan with Remote and Reversible Fan Blades
This Artemis 52''ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with black finish, use elegant Plywood blades and compatible with LED bulb(Not included). The fan features remote control.
- ANGLED MOUNTING: Max 25°~27°angle,an extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL: Delivers high airflow 4490 CFM without noise.
- EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Full function remote to control the fan speed and the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION: Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT: Ideal size for indoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms and kitchen.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Plywood Fan blades
- Assembled with 6''inches Down Rod
- Includes 3 x E12 bulb base, compatible with 3 x Max.25-Watt bulb (not included)
- Style: Industrial,Vintage
- Product Width: 52''
- Fan Wattage: 25 W
- Speed Options:10
- Dimmable: No
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off, reverse function
- Downrod Lengths:Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.For greater ceiling angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Mounting:Flat or sloped ceilings 8ft or taller.Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Material of blades: Plywood(Ultra-light & Durable)
- Input power: 120 VDC,60 Hz
- Number of Blades: 5
- Airflow: 4,490 CFM
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- energy Use: 14 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2643 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 192 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
- Environment: Indoor
- Mode: Summer/Winter
POWER UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE
How to Choose the Right Size Ceiling Fan
Choosing the right size ceiling fan is like finding the perfect shoe size.
That’s why we’ve created this handy size guide to help you select the ideal ceiling fan size.