Bretton 48'' Indoor / Outdoor Flush Mount Alexa Ceiling Fan with Remote, Light Kit Included
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Created with high-quality materials including light and resistant plywood blades, a sturdy metal exterior, and a premium light cover for durability.
- MIGHTY DC MOTOR: Enjoy powerful, quiet, and cooling airflow with the mighty 10-speed DC motor that offers adjustable speeds, summer/winter modes, reduced energy consumption, and smart compatibility.
- MODERN LED LIGHTING: Equipped with a modern LED light kit that offers dimmable lighting from 100% to 1%, adjustable light tones including Warm, Neutral, and Cool, increased energy efficiency, and over 50,000 hours of use.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL: Enjoy convenient control over your fan’s settings using the remote control, voice control (when linked to Siri Shortcuts, Google Assistant, and Alexa), and smartphone control (when linked to the Carro Home App).
- SMART FEATURES: Designed to be compatible with existing smart devices for advanced control options and smart scheduling/timer functions.
- SEAMLESS INSTALLATION: Install safely and seamlessly using the detailed instructions.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: ETL-certified safe for installation and use indoors and outdoors.
- FLUSH MOUNTING: Features a seamless flush mount for a secure installation on even and low-profile ceilings. NOT compatible with sloped ceilings.
- 10-speed reversible DC
- 3 Plywood Fan blades
- Remote Control,Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Flush mount, No downrod option
- Includes integrated LED light kit
- Fan Wattage: 20 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 55Hz
- Product Width: 48”
- 1915 lumens
- 4050 CFM high-velocity airflow
- Warm light source
- Dimmable: Yes
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 17
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $5(Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2548 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 151 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- All estimates based on typical use, excluding ligh
POWER UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE
How to Choose the Right Size Ceiling Fan
Choosing the right size ceiling fan is like finding the perfect shoe size.
That’s why we’ve created this handy size guide to help you select the ideal ceiling fan size.