The Carro Home Icebreaker Smart Ceiling Fan Series is one of the best high-performance smart ceiling fans in the market. It works with Alexa, google home, and Siri. You can also control your ceiling fan from anywhere, anytime with the Carro Home mobile app. Its 24V energy efficient 10-speed motor makes 75% more energy-efficient than a traditional AC motor ceiling fan. Carro Home Icebreaker Smart Ceiling Fan Series also features a super bright 3000 lumens dimmable LED kit with 2 light settings: Warm Soft White and Bright Cool White (also available without LED). All Carro Smart Ceiling Fans are damp-rated and will fit perfectly any indoor or outdoor spaces in your home such as living room, bedroom, and outdoor patios.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcut.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- The integrated LED light kit produces warm soft white and bright cool white.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Standard and angled mounting system.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 36 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 60”
- 3032 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 3000 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Includes 6'' and 12” downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 4422 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 213 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.