Livex Outdoor 52'' Dimmable Alexa Ceiling Fan,with Smart Voice,Smart App and Remote control
This Livex 52'' smart ceiling fan allows you to adjust different lights and fan speeds via full-control remote,smart WIFI apps,Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.It is quiet a perfect pick to replace any existing DC ceiling fans in your home.
Note:Not being required a wall switch.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR:10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES:Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL:Delivers 5090 CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION:Use the remote and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION:Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- MOUNTING STANDARD:Flush mount.
- ENVIRONMENT:Ideal size for indoor and outdoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms,kitchen and patio.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 5090 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 2000 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: ABS (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
10-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3184 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 155 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.