Do not have any discount code?
Don't worry! You can check the home page or product page to see if there is a discount code for the specific series.
Or you can join us in the newsletter to get your own 10% discount code. You can simply find the joining bar at the bottom of the home page.
Lucky you! To use your discount code:
1. Copy the discount code from the product page.
2. Add all of your glam goodies to your shopping cart and begin the checkout process.
3. There will be a box field in the checkout process to enter your code, then just click “apply” to apply the discount code at check out.
Please note that order discount codes cannot be combined with other discounts. Only one code can be applied per order. Discount codes cannot be used for orders already placed.
1) Product discount codes can be combined. (Note:If an item is eligible for multiple discounts, only the largest discount will apply.)
2) Order discount codes cannot be combined with other discounts. Only one code can be applied per order.
The smart ceiling fan works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shortcuts, and Carro Home App, which help you easily adjust the fan speed, light on/off/dim, reverse fan direction and set a timer&schedule, control your wifi ceiling fan with a simple voice command like: "Hey Alexa, turn on my bedroom ceiling fan".
Once your order is in transit, you will receive your order within 2-10 business days(depending on the delivery service). If you have not received the products for more than 10 days, please chat with us online, call us at 909-503-9060, or contact us at email@example.com. we will be happy to resolve the issue immediately.
1.Disconnect the power for 10 minutes, reconnect the power and pair the remote with the fan immediately, within 5 seconds. Also try pairing the correct APP "Carro Home" to reconnect.
2.The WiFi must be 2.4Ghz, after connection, either wifi 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz works.
The AC motor fans have 5 wires required for installation, DC motor fans only require 3 wires for installation.
AC motor fans require neutral wires and separate load wires for Fan & Light, please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing.
Smafan CARRO Low Profile Ceiling Fan Collection
Do I need a low-profile ceiling fan?
Low-profile ceiling fans are fans with a flush mounting that connects directly to your ceiling without a downrod. Also known as hugger ceiling fans, these fans are ideal for spaces with low ceilings measuring below 8 feet. If the distance between your ceiling and your floor measures less than 8 feet, your area is considered low-profile, and you will need a flush-mounted fan. One of the standout features of our low-profile smart ceiling fans is the reversible motor and reversible blades, which allows you to change the direction of the fan blades depending on the season.
Our hugger ceiling fans are designed to be mounted closer to the ceiling, making them a great choice for rooms with low ceilings or limited space. The 36 inch ceiling fan is perfect for smaller rooms or for use in a series to provide even cooling and circulation throughout your home.
Are there low-profile options for indoors and outdoors?
Our hugger ceiling fans are created with premium materials for the durability and style your home deserves. Also, many of our collections are damp-rated, making them perfect for indoor and covered outdoor spaces. Install a low-profile fan on your deck for quiet air circulation during summer days or a hugger ceiling fan with dimmable lights on your covered patio for the perfect ambiance on summer evenings. You can also select different blade counts, from three blades to five blades, for the ultimate look and fit. While the number of blades will not impact your air velocity, it can contribute to the overall appearance of your space. Finally, our premium low-profile fans are created with advanced motors that offer up to 75% increased energy efficiency and super silent high-velocity airspeeds for a comfortable, fresh, and quiet home environment.
Are flush-mount ceiling fans available with Smart Technology?
Our low-profile fans are the way to effortless living, even in reduced spaces. Created with advanced control options (including smartphone control and voice control), convenient scheduling and timer features, and compatibility with existing Smart home devices (like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri Shortcuts), our fans will help you save time, energy, and effort.
Do low-profile fans come in assorted styles?
While many believe low-profile ceiling fans are designed only to complement modern decor, Smafan has a wide selection of flush-mount fan styles to suit any interior:
- Industrial: Our industrial fan collections combine raw elements, like unfinished wood, exposed bulbs, and black metal, to add an edgy touch to any space.
- Traditional: Traditionalfan options are available with 5 classic blades, polished wood finishes, and subtle light covers.
- Contemporary: Futuristic blades, unique finishes, and seamless connections come together to create elegant fans for contemporary
- Farmhouse: Charming and functional, our Farmhouse style fans are designed with the perfect balance of wood grains and classic silhouettes.
- Nautical: Our Nautical fan styles feature rounded silhouettes and light wood or crisp white finishes to create a space as light and open as the sea.
- Luxury: Our Rustic fans feature ornate detailing, elegant wood, and luxury crystal accents for a perfect touch of style and comfort.
Our fans feature versatile exteriors to blend seamlessly into any space, regardless of the decor. Make sure to explore all of our ceiling fan collections to find the one that will bring the most style, comfort, and convenience into your home.