Veter 56'' Indoor / Outdoor Smart Ceiling Fan, Dimmable by Remote and Alexa
This Smafan Veter 56'' smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wifi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with White finish, use elegant Plywood blades, Glass shade and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
Note:Not being required a wall switch.
- ANGLED MOUNTING: Max 25°~27°angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES: Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL: Delivers 4493CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the remote and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION: Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT: Ideal size for indoor and outdoor spaces like living room, bedrooms, dinning rooms, kitchen and patio.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Assembled with 6''Down Rod
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 27 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 56”
- 4493 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 2000 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Material of Lamp Shade:Glass
- Remote Control,Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.For greater ceiling angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2754 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 133 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
POWER UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE
How to Choose the Right Size Ceiling Fan
Choosing the right size ceiling fan is like finding the perfect shoe size.
That’s why we’ve created this handy size guide to help you select the ideal ceiling fan size.