In honor of Father’s Day, Smafan would like to help you celebrate the most admirable men in your lives with something special this year: A GIVEAWAY!
Share a memorable moment you’ve had with your father, a father figure, or with your children (*if you are a father) for a chance to win a Smafan Smart Ceiling Fan.
Our smart ceiling fans are equipped with innovative motor and lighting technology, elegant designs, and convenient smart features, making them the perfect Father’s Day gift for unrivaled comfort.
Smafan will be choosing the 5 most moving stories to win a smart ceiling fan.
- Tell us about the most memorable moment you have shared with your dad, a father figure, or your own children (*if you are a father) by filling out the Giveaway form.
- After you have completed the giveaway form, tag a friend in the comment section of the Father’s Day Giveaway post.
- 1 (One) Smafan Smart Ceiling Fan – free shipping included
- All participants will receive a 15% discount code for next order
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The winners must provide a shipping address within the U.S.
- The winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- This giveaway ends on Saturday, June 18th at 11:59 pm PST.
- This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
- No purchase is required to enter the giveaway, purchasing will not increase your chance of being selected.
- 5 winners will be selected by Smafan based on the response submitted in the giveaway form and the satisfactory completion of both giveaway rules.
- The winners will be notified on Monday, June 20th through Instagram, Facebook, or email and are required to reply with their intent to accept the prize by Friday, June 24th.
- The winners consent to Smafan sharing their name, giveaway entry, or prize description as publicity materials on social media platforms and the internet.
- The winners must be willing to provide additional information to complete a 1099 tax form.
- By participating in Smafan’s Father’s Day Giveaway, the participants fully agree to the rules, terms, conditions, and decisions of Smafan.