Exton 52'' Smart Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit
The Smafan Exton 52'' Smart Ceiling Fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wifi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with elegant Plywood blades and compatible with LED Light. The fan features wall control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant to set fan preferences.
NOTE: REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE(white), LIVE WIRE (red or black), BARE or GROUND WIRE(green) and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN & LIGHT – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart ceiling fan (older homes may not have neutral wires). No Hub required. No canopy module required.
- ANGLED MOUNTING: Max 25°~27°angle,an extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 3-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES: Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL: Delivers 4657CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the wall switch and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION: Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT: Ideal size for indoor spaces like living room, bedrooms, dinning rooms and kitchen.
- 3-speed reversible motor
- 3 Fan blades
- Wall control, fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body
- Integrated LED Light Kit
- Assembled with 6'' Down Rod
- Screw Package
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- Fan Wattage: 60 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4657 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- Dimmable: No
- 1947.1 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 3000K
- Blade Material: Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable)
- Wall control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut
- Assembled with 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement. For greater ceiling angle, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 39.7 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $11 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3089 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 78 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights
POWER UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE
How to Choose the Right Size Ceiling Fan
Choosing the right size ceiling fan is like finding the perfect shoe size.
That’s why we’ve created this handy size guide to help you select the ideal ceiling fan size.