Arlo 52'' Flush Mount Smart Ceiling Fan,Works with Google Assistant
The Smafan Arlo 52'' Smart Ceiling Fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wifi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with elegant Plywood blades and compatible with LED Light. The fan features wall control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
NOTE: REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN & LIGHT – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart ceiling fan (older homes may not have neutral wires). No Hub required. No canopy module required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 3-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES: Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL: Delivers 4417.41 CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the remote and the smart app to control the fan speed and the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION: Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- MOUNTING STANDARD:Flush mount.
- ENVIRONMENT: Ideal size for indoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms and kitchen.
- 3-speed reversible AC motor.
- 4 Fan blades.
- Wall control，Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa,Siri Shortcut.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 60 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4417.41 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1947.1 lumens warm light with color temperature 3000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Wall control,Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa,Siri Shortcut.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 40.8 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $11 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3293 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 81 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.