Cresta 52'' Outdoor Google Assistant Ceiling Fan with Remote & LED Light Kit
The Smafan Cresta 52'' smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wifi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with Black finish, use ABS blades and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
Note:Not being required a wall switch.
- ANGLED MOUNTING: Max 25°~27°angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES: Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL: Delivers 4600 CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the remote and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION: Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT: Ideal size for indoor and outdoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms,kitchen and patio.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Assembled with 6''Down Rod
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 14 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4600 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1915 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality ABS.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.For greater ceiling angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 13 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2767 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 205.4 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.