Exton 52'' Smart Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit
The Smafan Exton 52'' Smart Ceiling Fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wifi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with elegant Plywood blades and compatible with LED Light. The fan features wall control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant to set fan preferences.
NOTE: REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN & LIGHT – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart ceiling fan (older homes may not have neutral wires). No Hub required. No canopy module required.
- ANGLED MOUNTING:Max 25°~27°angle,an extended downrod is required.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR:3-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES:Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL:Delivers 4657CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
EASY CONTROL FUNCTION:Use the wall switch and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION:Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- ENVIRONMENT:Ideal size for indoor spaces like living room,bedrooms,dinning rooms and kitchen.
- 3-speed reversible motor
- 3 Fan blades
- Wall control,fan speed,fan on/off,light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body
- Integrated LED Light Kit
- Assembled with 6''Down Rod
- Screw Package
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- Fan Wattage: 60 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4657 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- Dimmable: No
- 1947.1 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 3000K
- Blade Material: Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable)
- Wall control,Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut
- Assembled with 6''Down Rod downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.For greater ceiling angle,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees,a longer extended downrod is required.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 39.7 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $11 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3089 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 78 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights